– Whichever product layer is first prepared, the robot takes that layer and puts in on the pallet.
-Products are placed on the intermediate board again, and the loop continues until they reach the desired layer level..
– Once it reaches the desired layer, filled up pallet is ejected from the line..
PET Bottle Robotic Palletizing Advantages
– Employee-independent production
-Standard production and sales strength free from seasonal fluctuation.
– Minimum plant field – Layout appropriate for plant field
– Availability of rapid adaptation to changing and evolving conditions
-Conveyors operating at ground level.
-Availability of supplying or unloading via Transpallet
|Product Types||Shrink products
Kraft bagged products
Products which can be transported individually
|Installed Power||16 KWh|
|Working system||Robotic Palletizing|
|Pallets Types to be utilised||Plastic Pallets
|Separator Types to be utilised||Cardboard separator
|Pallet Dimensions to be utilised||80×120,
Special pallets as per order
|Independent Pallet Supply System||Available|
|Independent Separator Supply System||Available|
|Drive system||Servo and asynchronous motor
Square core shaft system
Square core gear system
|Product Conveying System||Modular PE and PP line-tape
PVC non-slip line
Valve with bearing, roller
|Elevator fall protection system||Available|
|Separator robot fall protection system||Available|