Robotic Palletizing Working System
– Whichever product layer is first prepared, the robot takes that layer and puts in on the pallet.
– Palletizing operation continues with this sequence.
– When creation of the layer is complete, a cardboard is interlaid.
– Products are placed on the intermediate board again, and the loop continues until they reach the desired layer level.
-Once it reaches the desired layer, filled up pallet is ejected from the line.
– Employee-independent production
-Standard production and sales strength free from seasonal fluctuation –
– Minimum plant field – Layout appropriate for plant field
– Availability of rapid adaptation to changing and evolving conditions
|Product Types||Shrink products
Kraft bagged products
Products which can be transported individually
|Pallets Types to be utilised||Plastic Pallets
|Product drop-off prevention system in case of power outage.||Available|
|Product drop-off prevention system in case of air outage.||Available|
|Availability of working with different types of ground and middle layer separator||Available|