– The carboys coming from the line are transformed into layer and put on the pallet
– When creation of the layer is complete, a cardboard is interlaid.
– Carboys are put on again over interlaid cardboard.
– In case of the lines with 600 Bph capacity, after upper layer is wrapped by tape, required number of carboys are tilted and put on the layer optionally.
– In high-capacity lines, 3 layers are built optionally and loaded pallet is ejected from the line.
-Standard production and sales strength free from seasonal fluctuation.
– Minimum plant field – Layout appropriate for plant field
– Availability of rapid adaptation to changing and evolving conditions
– 2 Layered line-up, putting on carboy by laying over
– Conveyors operating at ground level
– Availability of supplying or unloading via Transpallet
|Pallets to be utilised||Plastic Pallets
|Carboy drop-off prevention system in case of power outage.||Available|
|Carboy drop-off prevention system in case of air outage.||Available|