PC CarBoy Rack Robotic Palletizing Working System
– Racks to be unloaded are loaded on the line
– The racks loaded on the line come in front of robot and unloading starts
– unloaded rack linked to the holding process..
– Carboys filled during unloading and those reached at the line are reloaded again by robot onto unloaded rack..
– Loaded rack is removed from the line
– Employee-independent production
-Standard production and sales strength free from seasonal fluctuation./br> -High productivity
– Minimum plant field – Layout appropriate for plant field
– Availability of rapid adaptation to changing and evolving conditions
|Working system||Pallet Breaking
Pallet Breaking , Palletizing
|Pallets to be utilised||Rack Pallet|
|Carboy drop-off prevention system in case of power outage.||Available|
|Carboy drop-off prevention system in case of air outage.||Available|