Elevated Palletizing Working System
-The products reaching at sorting station are transferred to the layer preparation station..
– The products that become ready as layer form at the preparing station are taken to layer transfer station.
– Products in the layer transfer station are delivered on the pallet via elevators or Cartesian systems.
– When creation of the layer is complete, a cardboard is interlaid by a separator robot.
– Products are placed on the intermediate board again, and the loop continues until they reach the desired layer level
– Once it reaches the desired layer, filled up pallet is ejected from the line.
– After the pallet ejected, the new pallet in pallet magazine is supplied to the line automatically.
-Standard production and sales strength free from seasonal fluctuation./br> -High productivity
|Product Types||Shrink products
Kraft bagged products
Products which can be transported individually
|Capacity||1500 -3000 package/hour|
|Installed Power||16 KWh|
|Working system||Cartesian palletizing
|Pallets Types to be utilised||Plastic Pallets
|Separator Types to be utilised||Cardboard separator
|Pallet Dimensions to be utilised||80×120,
Special pallets as per order
|Independent Pallet Supply System||Available|
|Independent Separator Supply System||Available|
|Drive system||Servo and asynchronous motor
Square core shaft system
Square core gear system
|Product Conveying System||Modular PE and PP line-tape
PVC non-slip line
Valve with bearing, roller
|Elevator fall protection system||Available|
|Separator robot fall protection system||Available|