Box-Bottle Hybrid Palletizing Robotic Lines Working Systems
– Products from the line are transformed into layer in line with their array and in a form which robot can take, then sent in front of the robot.
– Whichever product layer is first prepared, the robot takes that layer and puts in on the pallet.
– Palletizing operation continues with this sequence..
– When creation of the layer is complete, a cardboard is interlaid.r.
– Products are placed on the intermediate board again, and the loop continues until they reach the desired layer level..
– Once it reaches the desired layer, filled up pallet is ejected from the line.
– More than one pallet application with a robot.
– Employee-independent production
-Standard production and sales strength free from seasonal fluctuation.
– Minimum plant field – Layout appropriate for plant field
– Availability of rapid adaptation to changing and evolving conditions
-Conveyors operating at ground level.
-Availability of supplying or unloading via Transpallet
|Pallets Types to be utilised||Plastic Pallets
|Product drop-off prevention system in case of power outage.||Available|
|Product drop-off prevention system in case of air outage.||Available|