– The pallet coming from output conveyor is automatically stopped, and the label containing the data obtained from the system or programmed manually is bonded.
– Once the label is bonded, the reader on the returning arm confirms the operation and transmits the data back to the information system.
– it is possible to take action on both sides of the pallet with a single and double bracelet versions.
– Prevention of the labelling error
– Ensuring inventory tracking integration
– Ensuring automatic product traceabilityı
– Ensuring labour savings
– Manual programming and follow-up via Independent PC
– The system for reading and confirming bonded label
– Bonding system with junction bracelet
-Double-sided label bonding
-Bonding on same surface at different heights
– Bonding on same surface at different distances
|Pallet capacity||100 pallet/hour|
|Installed Power||0,2 KW|
|Label printing type||Thermal – Ribbon|
|Label dimensions||Width: 10 – 12,5- 15 cm Length: 5 – 25 cm|
|The system for reading and confirming bonded label||Available|
|Data exchange with IT systems||Available|