30 Pallet / Hour – Returning Conveyor (Rev Con Stretch Wrapping RxSS) Working System
– The pallet from the exit conveyor is automatically inserted.
– The incoming pallet is lifted by the lifting mechanism to start wrapping the pallet at the bottom.
– The winding starts from the bottom to the top and continues to the bottom again
– At the end of the winding process, the stretch is held by automatic holding, then it is glued and the pallets are cut off and is taken out from the line. .
– Standard stretch save (SSG) at 1×3 Ratio) .
– Stretching without tilting the product with opening head with load control system (VLC)) .
– Operatorless production (NNO) due to properoperation to synchronize with the line .
– Lasso Winding System.
– the external stationary palletfrom the line feeding system.
-Stretch ball handling system with front extension.
|Control System||PLC – HMI|
|User Interface||Touch Panel|
|Tower Speed||18 Cycle/Minute|
|Palet Capacity||30 Pallet/hour|
|Stretch extension ratio||1×3 – Standard|
|Stretch tension ratio||Adjustable|
|Stretch winding pitch||Adjustable|
|Installed Power||2,1 KW|
|Motor drive system||3 phase-drive|
|Stretch finishing, cutting, gluing system||Available|
|Quick stretch ball changing system||Available|
|Machine performance analysis system||Available|
|Planned maintenance audit system||Available|
|Data transfer to information systems||Available|
|Safety control system||Safety PLC-Roller|
|Safety door system||Permission approved, Meto locked, Panic Escape|
|Safety beam barriers||Available|